Monday 15 October 2012

hey there, sports fans.... (part 1)


THIS IS THE FIRST INSTALMENT OF OUR LATEST SHOOT. I HAD TO BREAK IT INTO TWO PARTS, BECAUSE I FOUND IT FAR TOO DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ALL THE PICTURES.

I'VE REALLY SURPRISED MYSELF WITH HOW MUCH I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE LATEST 'SPORTS LUXE' CRAZE. I'M THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I WAS SITTING ON THE FENCE WHEN THIS LOOK FIRST EMERGED, BUT I HAVE TO LAUGH AT MYSELF NOW WHEN I'M GETTING DRESSED BECAUSE NEARLY ALL OF MY OUTFITS HAVE SOME SORT OF SPORTY DETAILING THROWN IN THERE SOMEWHERE.

I CAN BE ABIT OF A TOMBOY AT TIMES, BUT THE SPORTS LUXE LOOK IS SO EFFORTLESSLY CHIC.
AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PREFER NOT TO DRESS LIKE A BOY, IT'S A TREND THAT YOU CAN DEFINITELY KEEP ALITTLE GIRLY (MORE LOOKS STYLED ON MEL WILL GIVE YOU MORE OF AN IDEA).

ANYWAY, ENOUGH FROM ME FOR NOW. I HOPE THIS INSPIRES YOU.
STAY TUNED FOR PART 2 OF THIS SHOOT.

KARISSA X




Karissa wears: Sportsgirl black bustier, Sportgirl luxe track pants, Vintage Baseball jacket, ASOS metallic heels & Sportsgirl necklace






Karissa wears: DIY 'isabel marant inspired' printed singlet, Sportsgirl white jeans, Sportsgirl sneaker wedge & Sportsgirl sunglasses



Mel wears: ASOS boucle top, Sass & Bide 'free the light' skirt, Sportsgirl heels & sunglasses
I threw this one in just because I wanted to show you the amazing zip & airtex detailing on the back of this top! 


THANKS FOR LOOKING! X


 Styling: Karissa

Editing & Photography: Karissa and Mel















7 comments:

  1. White jeans ftw, fresh as girl.
    I wouldn't say your style was boyish at all! You always look so polished!
    x

    P.S those sunnies are tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yeah white jeans! I still get scared to wear them, but I love the white-on-white look too much! Super fresh!

      I am alittle boyish, but I'm okay with it.

      Thanks so much for your feedback lovely. Appreciate it a bunch!
      x

      Delete
  2. Love it ladies you are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! Couldn't quite find what I wanted (and couldn't afford the real deal) so I thought why not?!

      Also I somehow accidentally deleted your other comment from my other post, but thankyou so much for the amazing feedback. Much appreciated.

      x

      Delete
  4. Where did you girls shoot this it's amazing??? Dying to find out the location! XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Location is Prince Alfred Park near Central Station in Sydney.
      x

      Delete