Tuesday 10 July 2012

the very beginning.

THIS IS THE START OF SOMETHING NEW, AND WE COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED. THE WEATHER HAS BEEN FAIRLY UNPREDICTABLE LATELY WHICH HAS PREVENTED US FROM DOING OUR DESIRED LOCATION SHOOT, BUT WE WERE TOO EXCITED NOT TO SHARE SOMETHING. SO THIS IS OUR VERY FIRST LITTLE STUDIO STYLE SHOOT, TO GIVE YOU ALL JUST A TASTE OF WHAT'S TO COME. HOPE YOU ENJOY! 

STAY TUNED LOVELIES FOR THE REST OF THE SHOOT... X








KARISSA WEARS: SPORTSGIRL FAUX FUR JACKET AND LEATHER PANTS, THRIFTED WHITE SINGLET



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! We are only new on blogger, and looking forward to more posts and getting everything started.
      I really appreciate your feedback. Stay tuned, there is definitely more to come.

      Delete